Announcement on BTOUR Token Swap
Dear BTOUR token holders,🤗
We are delighted to announce that the technology behind the BTOUR token is getting a major upgrade.🥳
Therefore, we will provide the equivalent amount of new BTOUR token with:
🛡️⏫ better security &
⛽⏬ cheaper gas fees!
⚠️Please Read Carefully:
– We will initiate snapshot to facilitate the token swap (swap ratio 1:1) process on June 8th (Tuesday) on 5pm KST.
– Before the snapshot, all transactions will be on hold from 12am on June 8th. You will not be able to make any transactions after that until the whole token swap process is done.
– After performing snapshot, it might take up to 7days to complete the token swap.
– The amount of new BTOUR token sent to you, will be exactly same as your old amount.
– If your tokens are in LA token/BKEX then please contact their representative for more information.
Feel free to contact us if you any additional inquiries or questions.
What is a Survey To Earn (S2E) Platform?
Survey to Earn platforms, also known as Paid Survey platforms, have become integral components of the digital landscape. Loved by users for their additional income opportunities and prized by companies for their insights, these platforms offer a win-win solution benefiting all parties involved (yes, win-win situations are still a thing!).
In today’s digital market, we all understand the importance of a reliable source of data stream for business growth. And it happens that Survey To Earn apps, such as the FingeRate app, are perfect for that!
Why are reviews important for your business?
Imagine you’re in a new city searching for a place to grab dinner. You pull out your phone and start scrolling through restaurant options. As you browse, what holds your attention? Chances are, it’s not just the flashy website or enticing menu – it’s the reviews. Sounds like you, right?
In today’s highly competitive marketplace, where trust is paramount, positive reviews can be the difference between a thriving business and one struggling to attract customers. They have become not just a bonus but a necessity for businesses looking to succeed.
What is a location-based service (LBS) ?
In the dynamic landscape of data-driven decision-making, Location-Based Services (which are also known as LBS) emerge as a tool ensuring the accuracy and reliability of information. As businesses increasingly rely on data for strategic insights, understanding the role of LBS in maintaining data quality becomes extremely important. What is LBS? LBS stands for Location-based services….